Rheanne's Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward, is the idea of giving back, after someone has done something nice for you. My act of kindness, was volunteering, at a retirement home. I chose this activity because it would be fun, helping elders. I helped Christine, she's the resource coordinator of Autumn House. I helped out at a New Years Party, at the retirement home. I did my act of kindness on Dec. 30, 2015. My act of kindess went well. I felt happy because, I made the elders and Christine, happy. Christine and the elders, were surprised and were thankful. I didn't tell them to Pay it Forward, because, I forgot to. Pay it forward is important because, you do something nice for someone, and you feel happy doing it. My act of kindness did make a difference.


Share this:

, ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment